Natural Breathing Technique:
- Inhale through your nose, but do not expand your chest.
- Exhale slowly for six seconds.
- Pause before starting to inhale again.
- Next Muscle group
Long-term (five to ten years)
Intermediate-term (three to five years)
Short-term (one to two years)
Immediate (this month, this week, or today)
Make a weekly schedule
Make to-do lists
Immidiatly after class:
After the class lecture you can double how much you remember, and double the effectiveness of your notes, if you do some work immediately.
If you only have 10 minutes between classes, use them!
How to cope with a boring professor:
- Sit in front row.
- Ask lots of questions to stay engaged.
- Imagine how you would teach this subject to your friends.
- Take notes with a red pen.
- Read ahead and think of ways to challenge the instructor’s statements.
Make flash cards
Sources: Study Smarter, Not Harder